January 31, 2020
January is over. YIKES! Didn't it just start?
So a month into 2020...how is it going? Have you developed any new habits? Have you made any changes? If not, what do you need to do?
One thing that I have realized is that I want to be more consistent with my workouts, so I have to add some accountability. It's too easy to talk myself out of a workout. Once I get started, I love it. So I need accountability to get started and be consistent. That is one thing that I am adding!
How about you? Do you need accountability? Do you need a coach? What do you need to help get you to the next level?
Interesting things I wanted to share with you this week...
1. I wrote a blog about my 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting. I did a water only fast. What????????
You can read all about it here.
2. If you have been a part of any of my teachings or coaching, you know that I encourage you to have a great morning. I have a great evening routine that I follow but I have never made a video about it (yet). I do follow Chalene Johnson on social media, and she made a FaceBook Live Video about how to have a great evening routine. It really helps you visualize all that you can do to make your morning great. She even talks about her morning and evening supplements. I have loved following her! she is informative and funny. So check her out. You might start following her too!
3. One of the things that I want to do a better job of this year is to read more books, so I have started using Audible and listening to books. In January, I listened to Atomic Habits by James Clear.
James teaches that it is better to develop atomic habits than to set goals. Even if you set goals, to see them happen you will have to develop some great habits to get you to your goal. Even if you don't set goals, but develop some atomic habits, you will still do some great things.
4. If you haven't gotten your "Love-Go-Serve" t-shirt you can get it here.
All of the money goes to send a group of college students and adults to Guatemala. We will be building a church in a village that our church has adopted.
You can get the shirt as a reminder that no matter where you are in the world, we all need to Love-Go-Serve other people.
What would our world be like if we all served one another?
ONE quote & ONE scripture that will encourage or challenge you is...
1. What you think, you create, what you feel you attract, what you imagine, you become. ~ Dr. Caroline Leaf
2. As a man thinks in his heart so is he....... Proverbs 23:7
ONE question for you...
How are you going to show those you love, that you love them?
If no one has told you today, Ebony, I think you are awesome!!