January 24, 2020
New Year, New Email!!
I love my tribe! Thank you so much for keeping up with me, supporting me, following me! As I grow, it's my prayer that I can always help someone else grow with me!
As we get 2020 underway, Influence is my word for the year. Who is influencing me and who am I influencing. So let's examine who and what we are allowing to influence us and if we need to make some changes to make this a great year. Also, who are we influencing and are their lives better because of our influence?
Speaking of influence, one of the changes you will see in my emails are lots of links. I love sharing things that I've read, watched and products that I use. My favorite things! So don't miss an email and we will go on some wonderful adventures together!
THREE things I wanted to share with you this week...
1. I started 2020 at the Passion Conference with 65,000 college kids in Atlanta, GA. There are so many videos out there, but watch this one on how Hillsong United brought us into 2020, it was amazing!!
2. I know so many people have started a diet, lost weight and have already put it back on. The goal in life is not to lose weight but to be healthy and keep it off. That's what I teach you in the Easy Slimdown Blueprint. If you or somebody you know is tired of yo-yo of dieting and wants to learn how to keep the weight off, sign up for the wait-list here and we will be getting you more information.
3. If you know me, you know that I am always researching health and nutrition.
Last fall, I had somebody close to me that was really struggling with anxiety and started taking medication. They didn't like the way they felt on the meds so I went to researching.
CBD oil came up on top of the list as one of the best supplements to help with anxiety as well as so many other things: relaxation, improved sleep, reduced brain fog, reduced muscle pain, reduced chronic pain, as well as other things. (There is a lot of information out there.)
But of course I would want it to be organic and high grade. I found a CBD oil that uses MCT oil (a high grade coconut oil) as a carrier. So if you or somebody you know struggles with anxiety this might be something to consider. You can click here or feel free to reach out and ask questions.
4. I did a Facebook Live on 10 ways to detox your lymphatic system. It's also on my blog. If you missed it click here to watch! Check it out and let me know which one is your favorite of the 10. (One is fun!)
TWO quotes or scripture that will encourage or challenge you are...
1. Let food be thy medicine and medicine by thy food ~ Hippocrates
2. Habakkuk 2:2 Then the Lord said to me, "Write the vision plainly on tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.
ONE question for you...
What is your vision for 2020 for your life and family?
If no one has told you today, I think you are awesome!!